PUBLICATIONS AND PATENTS
Statistics (click logos)
Teleki, A., A. Connolly, and C. Tsekou, “The role of bio-based excipients in vitamin formulations,” in High-Performance Materials from Bio-based Feedstocks, Editors A.J. Hunt, N. Supanchaiyamat, K. Jetsrisuparb, J.T.N. Knijnenburg, Wiley, 1st edition (2021).
Knijnenburg, J.T.N., L. Posavec, and A. Teleki, “Nanostructured minerals and vitamins for food fortification and food supplementation”, in Nanomaterials for Food Applications, Editors A. Lopez Rubio, M. Rovira, M. Sanz, L. Gomez Gomez-Mascaraque, Elsevier, 1st edition, pp. 63-98 (2019).
37. Asad, S., C. Wegler, D. Ahl, C.A.S. Bergström, M. Phillipson, P. Artursson, and A. Teleki, “Proteomics-informed identification of luminal targets for in situ diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease,” J. Pharm. Sci., in press (2020).
36. Teleki, A., O. Nylander, and C.A.S. Bergström, “Intrinsic dissolution rate profiling of poorly water soluble compounds in biorelevant dissolution media,” Pharmaceutics, 12, 493 (2020).
35. Bergström, C.A.S., K. Box, R. Holm, W. Matthews, M. McAllister, A. Mullertz, T. Rades, K.J. Schäfer, and A. Teleki, “Biorelevant intrinsic dissolution profiling in early drug development: fundamental, methodological and industrial aspects,” Eur. J. Pharm. Biopharm. 139, 101-114 (2019).
34. Alison, L., A.F. Demirörs, E. Tervoort, A. Teleki, J. Vermant, and A.R. Studart, “Emulsions stabilized by chitosan-modified silica nanoparticles: pH control of structure-property relations,” Langmuir 34, 6147-6160 (2018).
33. Plum, J., C.M. Madsen, A. Teleki, J. Bevernage, C. da Costa Mathews, E.M. Karlsson, S. Carlert, R. Holm, T. Müller, W. Matthews, A. Sayers, K. Ojala, K. Tsinsman, R. Lingamaneni, C.A.S. Bergstöm, T. Rades and A. Müllertz, “Investigation of the intra- and interlaboratory reproducibility of a small scale standardized supersaturation and precipitation method,” Mol. Pharm. 14, 4161-4169 (2017).
32. Adler, C., A. Teleki and M. Kuentz, “Multifractal and mechanical analysis of amorphous solid dispersions,” Int. J. Pharm. 523, 91-101 (2017).
31. Adler, C., A. Teleki and M. Kuentz, “Multifractal characterization of pharmaceutical hot-melt extrudates,” Pharm. Res. 34, 321-332 (2017).
30. Alison, L., P.A. Rühs, E. Tervoort, A. Teleki, M. Zanini, L. Isa, and A.R. Studart, “Pickering and network stabilization of biocompatible emulsions using chitosan-modified silica nanoparticles,” Langmuir 32, 13446-13457 (2016).
29. Mougin, K., A. Bruntz, D. Severin, and A. Teleki, “Morphological stability of microencapsulated vitamin formulations by AFM imaging,” Food Struct. 9, 1-12 (2016).
28. Teleki, A., F.L. Haufe, A.M. Hirt, S.E. Pratsinis, and G.A. Sotiriou, “Highly scalable production of uniformly-coated superparamagnetic nanoparticles for triggered drug release from alginate hydrogels,” RSC Adv. 6, 21503-21510 (2016).
27. Adler, C., M. Schoenenberger, A. Teleki and M. Kuentz, “Molecularly designed lipid microdomains for solid dispersions using a polymer/inorganic carrier matrix produced by hot-melt extrusion,” Int. J. Pharm. 499, 90-100 (2016).
26. Adler, C., M. Schoenenberger, A. Teleki, B.H. Leuenberger, and M. Kuentz, “Flow-through cross-polarized imaging as a new tool to overcome the analytical sensitivity challenges of a low-dose crystalline drug in a lipid matrix,” J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 115, 20-30 (2015).
25. Hirt, A.M., G.A. Sotiriou, P.R. Kidambi, and A. Teleki, “Effect of size, composition, and morphology on magnetic performance: First-order reversal curves evaluation of iron oxide nanoparticles,” J. Appl. Phys. 115, 044314 (2014).
24. Sotiriou, G.A., M.A. Visbal-Onufrak, A. Teleki, E.J. Juan, A.M. Hirt, S.E. Pratsinis, and C. Rinaldi, “Thermal energy dissipation by SiO2-coated plasmonic-superparamagnetic nanoparticles in alternating magnetic fields,” Chem. Mater. 25, 4603-4612 (2013).
23. Teleki, A., A. Hitzfeld, and M. Eggersdorfer, “100 years of vitamins: The science of formulation is key to functionality,” KONA Powder Particle J. 30, 144-163 (2013).
22. Sotiriou, G.A., A.M. Hirt, P-Y. Lozach, A. Teleki, F. Krumeich, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Hybrid, silica-coated, Janus-like plasmonic-magnetic nanoparticles,” Chem. Mater. 23, 1985-1992 (2011).
21. Sotiriou, G.A., A. Teleki, A. Camenzind, F. Krumeich, A. Meyer, S. Panke, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Nanosilver on nanostructured silica: Antibacterial activity and Ag surface area,” Chem. Eng. J. 170, 547-554 (2011).
* Elsevier Top Cited Paper Award for 2011 and 2012, Atlanta, USA.
20. Ergeneman, O., K.M. Sivaraman, S. Pané, E. Pellicer, A. Teleki, A.M. Hirt, M.D. Baró, and B.J. Nelson, “Morphology, structure and magnetic properties of cobalt-nickel films obtained from acidic electrolytes containing glycine,” Electrochimica Acta 56, 1399-1408 (2011).
19. Vargas, A., I. Shnitko, A. Teleki, S. Weyeneth, S.E. Pratsinis and A. Baiker, “Structural dependence of the efficiency of functionalization of silica-coated FeOx magnetic nanoparticles studied by ATR-IR,” Appl. Surf. Sci. 257, 2861-2869 (2011).
18. Hilty, F.M., J.T.N. Knijnenburg, A. Teleki, F. Krumeich, R.F. Hurrell, S.E. Pratsinis, and M.B. Zimmermann, “Incorporation of Mg and Ca into nanostructured Fe2O3 improves Fe solubility in dilute acid and sensory characteristics in foods,” J. Food Sci. 76, N2-N10 (2011).
17. G. A. Sotiriou, T. Sannomiya, A. Teleki, F. Krumeich, J. Vörös & S. E. Pratsinis*. “Non-toxic dry-coated nanosilver for plasmonic biosensors” Adv. Funct. Mater. 20, 4250-4257 (2010).
* Frontispiece of issue #24, published December 2010.
16. Tricoli, A., M. Righettoni, and A. Teleki, “Semiconductor gas sensors: Dry synthesis and application,” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 49, 7632-7659 (2010).
15. Teleki, A., N. Bjelobrk, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Continuous surface functionalization of flame-made TiO2 nanoparticles,” Langmuir 26, 5815-5822 (2010).
14. Hilty, F.M., M. Arnold, M. Hilbe, A. Teleki, J.T.N. Knijnenburg, F. Ehrensperger, R.F. Hurrell, S.E. Pratsinis, W. Langhans, and M.B. Zimmermann, “Iron from nanocompounds containing iron and zinc is highly bioavailable in rats without tissue accumulation,” Nature Nanotechnol. 5, 374-380 (2010).
13. Hilty, F.M., A. Teleki, R. Buchel, R.F. Hurrell, S.E. Pratsinis, and M.B. Zimmermann, “Development and optimization of iron- and zinc-containing nanostructured powders for nutritional applications,” Nanotechnology 20, 475101 (2009).
12. Teleki, A., M. Suter, P.R. Kidambi, O. Ergeneman, F. Krumeich, B.J. Nelson, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Hermetically-coated superparamagnetic Fe2O3 particles with SiO2 nanofilms,” Chem. Mater. 21, 2094-2100 (2009).
11. Teleki, A., and S.E. Pratsinis, “Blue nano titania made in diffusion flames,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 11, 3742-3747 (2009).
10. Teleki, A., B. Buesser, M.C. Heine, F. Krumeich, M.K. Akhtar, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Role of gas-aerosol mixing during in situ coating of flame-made titania particles,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 48, 85-92 (2009).
9. Teleki, A., M.C. Heine, F. Krumeich, M.K. Akhtar, and S.E. Pratsinis, “In situ coating of flame-made TiO2 particles with nanothin SiO2 films,” Langmuir 24, 12553-12558 (2008).
8. Wang, L., A. Teleki, S.E. Pratsinis, and P.I. Gouma, “Ferroelectric WO3 nanoparticles for acetone selective detection,” Chem. Mater. 20, 4794-4796 (2008).
7. Teleki, A., M.K. Akhtar, and S.E. Pratsinis, “The quality of SiO2 coatings on flame-made TiO2-based nanoparticles,” J. Mater. Chem. 18, 3547-3555 (2008).
* Cover page of that issue #30, published on August 14, 2008.
6. Camenzind, A., H. Schulz, A. Teleki, G. Beaucage, T. Narayanan, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Nanostructure evolution: From aggregated to spherical SiO2 particles made in diffusion flames,” Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 6, 911-918 (2008).
5. Teleki, A., N. Bjelobrk, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Flame-made Nb- and Cu-doped TiO2 sensors for CO and ethanol,” Sens. Actuators, B, Chem. 130, 449-457 (2008).
4. Teleki, A., R. Wengeler, L. Wengeler, H. Nirschl, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Distinguishing between aggregates and agglomerates of flame-made TiO2 by high pressure dispersion,” Powder Technol. 181, 292-300 (2008).
3. Wengeler, R., A. Teleki, M. Vetter, S.E. Pratsinis, and H. Nirschl, “High pressure liquid dispersion and fragmentation of flame-made silica agglomerates,” Langmuir 22, 4928-4935 (2006).
2. Teleki, A., S.E. Pratsinis, K. Kalyanasundaram, and P.I. Gouma, “Sensing of organic vapors by flame-made TiO2 nanoparticles,” Sens. Actuators, B, Chem. 119, 683-690 (2006).
1. Teleki, A., S.E. Pratsinis, K. Wegner, R. Jossen, and F. Krumeich, “Flame-coating of titania particles with silica,” J. Mater. Res. 20, 1336-1347 (2005).
11. Teleki, A., S. Kirchen, “Multivitamin extrudates,” WO2017060320 (priority date: 2015-10-07).
10. Adler, C., M. Kuentz, A. Teleki, “Novel extrudates,” WO2017005622 (priority date: 2015-07-03).
9. Alison, L., A.R. Studart, E. Tervoort, S. Meszaros, A. Teleki, B.H. Leuenberger, “Pickering emulsions,” WO2016124522 (priority date: 2015-02-02).
8. Teleki, A., C. Adler, “Formulation of sparingly soluble compounds by hot-melt extrusion,” US2016271077 (priority date: 2013-11-15).
7. Teleki, A., “Process for the production of discrete solid extruded particles,” US2015297522 (priority date: 2012-11-27).
6. Teleki, A., “Process for the production of discrete solid extruded particles,” US2015320683(priority date: 2012-11-27).
5. Leuenberger, B.H., A. Teleki, A.W. Meesen, P. Elemans, “Extrusion process,” US2015056345 (priority date: 2012-02-28).
4. Meesen, A.W., A. Teleki, E. Funda, L.G.B. Bremer, P. Elemans, “Extrusion process,” US2014228429 (priority date: 2011-05-27).
3. Zimmermann, M.B., F.M. Hilty-Vacura, S.E. Pratsinis, A. Teleki, “Powdered metal compound, preferably an iron compound, useful as additive for food, food supplements or drugs, comprises particles in the nanometer range,” CH702077 (priority date: 2009-10-22).
2. Akhtar, M.K., A. Teleki, R. Strobel, M.C. Heine, S.E. Pratsinis, “Gas-phase production of coated titania,” SA2964 (B1), US8663380 (B2) (priority date: 2009-05-21).
1. Height, M.J., A. Teleki, M. File, S.E. Pratsinis, “Surface functionalization and coating of flame-generated nanoparticles,” US2009252965 (priority date: 2005-04-29).