26. Adler, C., M. Schoenenberger, A. Teleki, B.H. Leuenberger, and M. Kuentz, “Flow-through cross-polarized imaging as a new tool to overcome the analytical sensitivity challenges of a low-dose crystalline drug in a lipid matrix,” J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 115, 20-30 (2015).
25. Hirt, A.M., G.A. Sotiriou, P.R. Kidambi, and A. Teleki, “Effect of size, composition, and morphology on magnetic performance: First-order reversal curves evaluation of iron oxide nanoparticles,” J. Appl. Phys. 115, 044314 (2014).
24. Sotiriou, G.A., M.A. Visbal-Onufrak, A. Teleki, E.J. Juan, A.M. Hirt, S.E. Pratsinis, and C. Rinaldi, “Thermal energy dissipation by SiO2-coated plasmonic-superparamagnetic nanoparticles in alternating magnetic fields,” Chem. Mater. 25, 4603-4612 (2013).
23. Teleki, A., A. Hitzfeld, and M. Eggersdorfer, “100 years of vitamins: The science of formulation is key to functionality,” KONA Powder Particle J. 30, 144-163 (2013).
22. Sotiriou, G.A., A.M. Hirt, P-Y. Lozach, A. Teleki, F. Krumeich, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Hybrid, silica-coated, Janus-like plasmonic-magnetic nanoparticles,” Chem. Mater. 23, 1985-1992 (2011).
21. Sotiriou, G.A., A. Teleki, A. Camenzind, F. Krumeich, A. Meyer, S. Panke, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Nanosilver on nanostructured silica: Antibacterial activity and Ag surface area,” Chem. Eng. J. 170, 547-554 (2011).
* Elsevier Top Cited Paper Award for 2011 and 2012, Atlanta, USA.
20. Ergeneman, O., K.M. Sivaraman, S. Pané, E. Pellicer, A. Teleki, A.M. Hirt, M.D. Baró, and B.J. Nelson, “Morphology, structure and magnetic properties of cobalt-nickel films obtained from acidic electrolytes containing glycine,” Electrochimica Acta 56, 1399-1408 (2011).
19. Vargas, A., I. Shnitko, A. Teleki, S. Weyeneth, S.E. Pratsinis and A. Baiker, “Structural dependence of the efficiency of functionalization of silica-coated FeOx magnetic nanoparticles studied by ATR-IR,” Appl. Surf. Sci. 257, 2861-2869 (2011).
18. Hilty, F.M., J.T.N. Knijnenburg, A. Teleki, F. Krumeich, R.F. Hurrell, S.E. Pratsinis, and M.B. Zimmermann, “Incorporation of Mg and Ca into nanostructured Fe2O3 improves Fe solubility in dilute acid and sensory characteristics in foods,” J. Food Sci. 76, N2-N10 (2011).
17. G. A. Sotiriou, T. Sannomiya, A. Teleki, F. Krumeich, J. Vörös & S. E. Pratsinis*. “Non-toxic dry-coated nanosilver for plasmonic biosensors” Adv. Funct. Mater. 20, 4250-4257 (2010).
* Frontispiece of issue #24, published December 2010.
16. Tricoli, A., M. Righettoni, and A. Teleki, “Semiconductor gas sensors: Dry synthesis and application,” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 49, 7632-7659 (2010).
15. Teleki, A., N. Bjelobrk, and S.E. Pratsinis, “Continuous surface functionalization of flame-made TiO2 nanoparticles,” Langmuir 26, 5815-5822 (2010).
14. Hilty, F.M., M. Arnold, M. Hilbe, A. Teleki, J.T.N. Knijnenburg, F. Ehrensperger, R.F. Hurrell, S.E. Pratsinis, W. Langhans, and M.B. Zimmermann, “Iron from nanocompounds containing iron and zinc is highly bioavailable in rats without tissue accumulation,” Nature Nanotechnol. 5, 374-380 (2010).